- 200 g Jersey Royal potatoes, cooked and halved
- 100 g cooked frozen baby broad beans
- 400 g can Borlotti beans, rinsed and well drained
- 410 g can Cannellini beans, rinsed and well drained
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 small head Romaine lettuce, finely shredded
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- pinch salt
- pinch freshly milled black pepper
- 4 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 150 g Gorgonzola cheese, roughly grated
- 1 small red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- Place all the vegetables and potatoes into a deep bowl.
- Next make the dressing by adding the vinegars and the oil to a large bowl and whisk well, season well with salt and pepper.
- Add the Gorgonzola, parsley and onion to the dressing and mix well but carefully again.
- Mix well and serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket