An Italian favourite, simple and quick to whip up at the drop of a hat! Delicious served with almond biscuits such as macaroons.
- 4 large egg yolks
- 175 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 100 ml sweet dessert wine (e.g. Sauternes)
- 350 g mixed berries, (e.g. raspberries, strawberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- Put the egg yolks, condensed milk and wine into a heatproof glass bowl.
- Set the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water; so that the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl.
- Using a handheld electric mixer, whisk for about 5 minutes until thick and foamy. Remove from the heat.
- Wash the berries and half the strawberries. Mix the berries and divide between four dessert glasses.
- Pour the foamy sauce over the fruit and serve warm.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket