- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- ½ aubergine, in 0.5 cm cubes
- 500 g tomato & herb sauce
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 400 g kidney beans, rinsed off and drained well
- 500 ml water
- ground pepper
- 1 pack Prosciutto Tortelloni
- 1 pack Ricotta Tortelloni
- 2 packs 50% reduced fat Mozzarella, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas mark 6.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan, then add the onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the aubergine, tomato sauce, crumbled stock cube, beans, water and a dash of pepper.
- Bring to the boil, turn the heat down and simmer gently for 15 minutes to soften the aubergine.
- Cook the tortelloni as per the pack instructions, then place it into a large heat-proof dish.
- Pour over the hot sauce carefully, and stir into the pasta.
- Arrange the sliced Mozzarella evenly over the top of the pasta and sauce.
- Place into the preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes until well browned and cooked through.
- Serve with a green salad.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket