A light fresh salad
- 20 baby Mozzarella pearls
- 300 g frozen baby broad beans, cooked and refreshed
- 20 baby plum tomatoes, halved
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, finely sliced
For the Dressing
- 100 extra virgin olive oil
- 100 sunflower oil
- 3 tbsp white wine vinegar
- freshly milled black pepper
- sugar to taste
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh mint, finely chopped
- First, make the dressing by placing the mustard, a pinch of salt, sugar and pepper into a bowl.
- Whisk well, then add the vinegar and oil until well mixed.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning, finally add the fresh mint and mix well.
- To serve, spoon the dressing over the salad items and mix well but carefully.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket