- 400 g minced chuck steak (20% fat content
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices plastic burger cheese
- sweet large dill pickles
- slices of ripe tomato
- 2 large sesame burger buns, sliced in half and toasted
- Just mix well together really well.
- Season well with salt and pepper at the last moment.
- Mould into patties, then flatten in a burger press, then grill, fry or bbq.
- Serve 2 x 100g burgers in the buns.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket