- 150 g white cabbage, sliced very finely on a Japanese mandolin
- 150 g red cabbage, sliced very finely on a Japanese mandolin
- 1 large onion, very finely sliced
- 2 red pepper, finely sliced
For the Dressing
- 100 ml sherry vinegar
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- 150 ml olive oil
- 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- salt pepper and sugar to taste
- Mix the vegetables.
- Mix all the ingredients up for the marinade, and pour over the cabbage. Mix really well.
- Check the seasoning. You may need to adjust with salt slightly.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket