- 2 chicken breasts no skin, cut into 2cm strips
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- squeeze lemon
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 4 tbsp thick yoghurt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 500 g triple cooked chips, hot and seasoned
- 1 ripe tomato, sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Little gem leaves
- 200 g Tzatziki
- 4 pittas, sliced open to form a parcel
- Place the chicken into a bowl and add the oregano, garlic, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Add enough yoghurt to just coat the chicken, don’t go mad.
- Grill, bake or sauté the chicken until cooked but not dry.
- Place a little lettuce, onion, tomato, a few chips and two pieces of chicken into each pitta.
- Add a spoon of tzatziki and serve with extra fries and tzatziki.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket