- 4 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3 salted anchovy fillets
- 1 tbsp capers
- 1 small clove garlic, finely crushed
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp fresh chopped basil
- 1 small red onion, very finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, roasted then cut into long slices
- 1 yellow pepper, roasted then cut into long slices
- 1 green pepper, roasted then cut into long slices
- 10 ripe full flavour tomatoes
- 250 g sourdough ripped into small pieces, then baked until crispi n the oven
- Place all the ingredients into a blender for the dressing and blitz until you have a rough puree.
- Place the onions into a bowl along with the sliced roasted warm peppers.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, squeeze out the seeds and juice over the peppers, and then cut into quarters.
- Add the sourdough pieces, and then the dressing mix well. Leave for 15 to 20 minutes then serve in deep bowls.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket