Ramen Noodle Carbonara is a mouth-watering twist on theclassic Italian spaghetti dish, Carbonara. This dish will tantalize your tastebuds with its unique combination of pancetta, Parmesan cheese, eggs, andheavy cream. The Ramen noodles provide the perfect base to soak up the rich andcreamy sauce, making each bite a heavenly experience.
- 250 g chopped pancetta
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 packs dried noodles, the ones you find in instant noodle pots
- 6 egg yolks
- 200 g finely grated parmesan cheese
- dash water
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- Cook the pancetta over medium heat to take a little colour.
- Boil the two cakes of ramen noodles for 1-2 minutes so they break up but not overcooked.
- Drain well, but keep a little of the cooking water.
- Add a little water to the pancetta and re-boil it.
- Add the ramen and coat well and hot.
- Mix the egg yolks and cheese, turn off the direct heat, add to the ramen, and mix well until thickened and nicely coated.
- Spoon into a bowl and top with basil and the merest dash of soy sauce.
- Serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket