A twist on traditional Lasagne, this is a deliciously light and healthy alternative.
- 400 g pasta sheets, thin as possible and cooked, refreshed and lightly oiled
- 750 g ripe perfumed tomatoes, sliced horizontally
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- 2 tsp Garam Masala
- 200 g crème fraîche
- 6 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 3 large leeks, washed well and cut into quarters and finely chopped and sautéd quickly in olive oil
For the Dressing
- 500 g ripe cherry or sweet tomatoes room temperature
- 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 2 tsp tomato purée
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 75 extra virgin olive oil
- 100 safflower or sunflower oil
- Pre heat the oven to 160C gas 4.
- Place the sliced tomatoes onto a baking rack, add a little garam masala and season well.
- Place on a baking tray and cook in the oven until they have dried by roughly 40%, then remove and cool. Drizzle well with olive oil.
- Next, make the dressing and season well.
- To assemble, lay a piece of pasta into a large bowl.
- Add 3 or 4 tomato halves, add a little dressing and few softened leeks.
- Add a second layer of pasta, tomatoes and dressing and a final pasta sheet.
- Top with a spoon of créme fraiche, black pepper and little dressing.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket