- 1 21cm x 11cm deep pudding dish
- 4 tbsp any oil
- 2 kg small frozen cauliflower florets, defrosted and drained well, gently pressed to remove more moisture; this will cut down the oven cooking time
- 2 tbsp green Massaman curry paste, or use a ready-bought pack of all ingredients
- 400 g coconut milk
- 20 g vegetable stock cubes
- 150 ml water, approx.
- 200 g frozen mash pellets
- 200 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 tbsp dry roasted peanuts, toasted and chopped
- 300 g raw Aldi wild shelled prawns
- 50 g frozen fresh coriander
- 2 sachets of microwave coconut rice
- Preheat the oven to 220C.
- Place the frozen cauli into a baking tray, drizzle with the oil, and season with salt and ground pepper.
- Pop into the oven and roast really well until you get a nice golden colour, then remove.
- Place into a deep saucepan and add the curry paste (to your taste), coconut milk, crumbled stock cubes and frozen mash pellets; mix well.
- Add enough water to come ¾ of the way up the cauliflower.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until the potato pellets dissolve and thicken the stock, probably 5-10 minutes.
- Taste and season with a little salt, but be careful; many readymade pastes are highly seasoned.
- Add the peas, beans, peanuts and coriander and warm through.
- Pop your prawns into the dish, then add the peas, beans, peanuts, and coriander. Warm through.
- Serve with micro rice wedges of lime, if you have any.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket
One Pot Prawn & Cauliflower Massaman Curry
Amount per Serving
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.