- 6 rock oysters
- 300 ml single cream
- 1 fish stock cube
- 1 small glass dry white wine
- 300 ml water
- 2 tbsp chopped chives
- Place stock cube, wine and water in a pan and simmer until reduced by two thirds.
- Shuck the oysters and place the juice and flesh into a blender, then liquidise until smooth.
- Mix equal parts of cream with the hot reduction, bring to a boil and pour onto the oyster mixture in the blender. Liquidise again until very frothy.
- Return to the pan and warm through but do not allow to boil. Add chives and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket