- 700 g haddock fillet, (4 x 175g) free of skin and bones
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium egg
- 2 tbsp flour
- 150 g breadcrumbs
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 4 tbsp low fat mayonaise, heaped
- 4 tbsp low-fat natural thick yoghurt, heaped
- 2 tbsp chopped gherkins
- 1 tbsp chopped capers
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp any vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- Place all the ingredients for the sauce into a bowl and mix well.
- Dry the fillets, spoon over a very thin layer of Dijon mustard on one side.
- Dust well in flour and brush with beaten egg.
- Sprinkle over the breadcrumbs and pat down. Turn over and do the same on the other side.
- Heat the oil, place the fillets in the hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes, then flip over and cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave to cook through for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Serve with the sauce on the side and the twice-baked potatoes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket