Try a slice of this zingy ice cream parfait on a hot summers day...
- 2 large Passion fruits, halved
- 200 ml Carnation Condensed Milk
- 55 g stem ginger in syrup, roughly chopped
- 150 ml Greek yoghurt
- 150 ml water
- prepared raspberry coulis and fresh raspberries
- Scoop the flesh from the passion fruits into a large bowl.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Freeze for 1-2 hours or until slushy. Stir the mixture well to break up the ice crystals.
- Line a 450g (1lb) loaf tin with cling film and transfer the mixture to the tin.
- Freeze until solid (approx. 2 hours).
- To serve, remove from the freezer and allow to stand for 10 minutes, then serve in slices drizzled with raspberry coulis and scattered fresh raspberries.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket