- 300 g ‘00' pasta flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 large eggs
- Place everything into a food processor and blitz to a smooth paste.
- Remove from the machine, and knead well.
- Cover with cling film and leave to rest for 30 minutes.
- Unwrap, and roll out in the machine and cut accordingly.
- Always keep covered, or the paste will dry out.
- Cook pasta in a ratio of 12g of salt per litre of water.
- Cut the dough roughly 12mm wide strips, 1mm thick using a pasta machine or a long sharp knife.
- Served with cream and butter-based sauces with Parmesan cheese, Al Fredo di Leilo.
- 150mls double cream
- 50g salted butter
- grated nutmeg
- 150g grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- ground pepper
- touch pasta water
- 300g cooked fresh fettuccine
- Heat the cream, butter and nutmeg with 3-4 tbsp of the pasta water.
- Add the cheese and pasta and warm through and season well.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket