- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 400 g chopped tomatoes in juice
- 1 tbsp tomato purée
- ½ tsp sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 750 g potatoes, peeled and cut into 2cm fingers
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Toss the washed and dried potatoes in olive oil and pepper, then roast in a hot oven for 20-30 minutes until cooked and have a nice colour. You may need to stir occasionally to get an even colour.
- Next, heat the oil and add the onions and garlic and soften.
- Next, add the tomatoes, puree and paprika and simmer until nice and thick.
- Remove from the heat, add a dash of olive oil, salt, pepper and fresh parsley.
- Serve the potatoes with a generous dollop of tomato sauce.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket