- 4 beef tomatoes, halved and scooped out, cut into 1cm pieces
- 1 red onion
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped 2cm pieces
- 50 extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 small avocado, ripe, chopped
- 4 tbsp honey salted cashew nuts, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lime juice of
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- dash of Tabasco
- Heat the oil and add the peppers, onions and garlic clove and cook for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the coriander, avocado, tomato flesh and peanuts.
- Mix the two together well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Finally, add the lime juice, sherry vinegar and a dash of Tabasco.
- Pile into the tomato halves and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Chill and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket