- 150 g fusilli pasta, (this will give you 300g cooked pasta) cut into 2-3 cm cubes and cooked, cooled
- 4 large potatoes, peeled
- 150 g long green beans, cut into 3cm pieces and cooked then cooled under cold water
For the Dressing
- 2 pots fresh basil
- 20 g Parmesan cheese, cut into chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- freshly milled black pepper
- extra Parmesan cheese
- a few extra basil leaves
- Bring a medium pan of water to a rapid boil, add a little salt, and cook the pasta until cooked.
- Drain off, then place into a bowl and add a touch of olive oil.
- Add the cooked potatoes and cooked beans.
- Place all the basil, including the stalks from the basil pots, parmesan cheese, garlic and oil, into a food processor or liquidiser.
- Blitz until really smooth, and once ready, pour over the cooked potatoes, beans and pasta. Mix really well. Check the seasoning and adjust if needed.
- Pile into a large bowl and top with extra Parmesan shavings and a few fresh basil leaves.
- Serve at room temperature.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket