- ¼ firm white cabbage, sliced really finely
- ¼ red cabbage, sliced really finely
- 1 large carrot, sliced really finely
- 1 large red onion, very finely sliced on the diagonal
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- juice 2 large limes
- dash Thai fish sauce
- 100 ml flower oil
- 50 ml extra virgin olive oil
- ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- Mix the vegetables together well.
- Add all the ingredients for the dressing and really mix well together.
- Mix well and leave for 30 minutes.
- Just before serving re-season mix well and add the fresh chopped basil.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket