- 250 g young runner beans, stringed, very finely sliced on a long angle
- 2 large banana shallots, very finely sliced
For the dressing
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tbsp Walnut oil
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 good pinches of caster sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the mustard, garlic, sugar and salt and pepper into a bowl and mix well.
- Gradually add the oils, and pour over the beans and shallots and really mix well.
- Cover and leave to marinate, at least 2 hours, best overnight.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket