- 500 g ground lean lamb mince
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic , crushed
- 4 spring onions, finely chopped
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- freshly milled black pepper
- pinch dried red chilli
- ½ medium egg white, lightly beaten
- 2 tsp black onion seeds
- pinch salt
- Soak 10 wooden skewers in water for approximately 30 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients for the kebabs really well, then mould onto the soaked wooden skewers. Chill well.
- Preheat the frying pan. Oil the kebabs to ensure the meat does not stick. Fry gently on both sides for 3-4 minutes.
- Serve in the flatbread (see recipe below) with the yoghurt (see recipe below). I also like to serve with a couscous dish pre-made with pine nuts, apricots, parsley and red onion, seasoned with olive oil, and lots of lemon juice, salt and pepper
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket