- 12 medium Victoria plums
- 4 a thick slice of brioche
- 75 g unsalted butter
- 75 g soft light brown sugar
- juice of 2 large limes
- heat the oven to 220C Gas 7
- Place the butter and sugar together in a pan. Melt together, then bring to the boil.
- Add the lime juice and stir well off the heat.
- Cut the plums in half and remove the stones. Arrange on the crust of brioche.
- Spoon over half the lime and butter mixture and pop in the oven.
- Cook for 10 minutes.
- Spoon over the rest of the mixture, and cook for a further 10 minutes until the plums are just soft and the bread nicely browning.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift off the tray with a fish slice and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket