- 4 ripe peaches, they must be ripe, or the skins will not come away
- 300 g caster sugar
- 700 mls water
- Choose a pan that 4 peaches will fit into nicely but not too tight.
- Place the sugar and water into a pan and bring to a simmer, and dissolved.
- Add the peaches and bring the peaches back to a simmer, leave for 30 seconds to a minute, then remove from the heat.
- Cover with a piece of greaseproof paper and saucer, making sure the peaches are submerged.
- Leave to cool completely.
- Once cooled, chill until needed.
- When ready to use, remove the preaches, and the skins should come away easily.
- Use as required, or keep in syrup until needed.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket