- 250 g bitter chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 250 whipping cream
- 30 g glucose syrup
- 6 tbsp cocoa powder
- Gold leaf
- silver leaf
- Chop the chocolate and place it into a clean, dry bowl.
- Bring the cream and the glucose together to a boil, leave to cool slightly for 1 minute, then whisk onto the chocolate.
- Then leave to cool at room temperature.
- When the mixture has thickened enough to pipe out, pipe onto a tray covered with cling film, roughly the size of a cherry, then chill well, covered.
- When the truffles have been set, remove them from the fridge and, using the palms of the hands, roll into small balls, then re-chill.
- Roll half the truffles in good quality cocoa powder and the other half in gold and silver leaf.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket