- 8 chicken thighs, free of skin
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 medium red peppers, cut into long 2cm slices
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 200 water
- 150 g cooked fusilli pasta
- 1 small ripe avocado, cubed
- sour cream
- Pre heat the oven to 220C, Gas 7
- Toss the chicken in the seasoned flour.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a shallow pan, add the thighs and brown on all sides.
- Add the peppers and brown well.
- Add the crushed garlic, paprika, stock cube and cold water stir well.
- Add the chicken thighs and bring to a boil, cover and place in the preheated oven and cook for 20 minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked, remove it from the oven, add the pasta then simmer over low heat to thicken.
- Add the avocado, check the seasoning.
- Spoon into deep bowls, and top with a little sour cream and more paprika.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket