- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic head, cut in half
- 500 g Jersey Royal or new potatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large bunch fresh mint
- 50 g salted butter
- Preheat the oven to 200C gas 6.
- Place the olive oil and garlic into a large, ovenproof saucepan. Add the potatoes, season well with salt and pepper, then add half the mint, stalks and all.
- Cover, put in the oven and cook for 35-40 minutes or until soft.
- Take out of the oven and remove the cooked mint.
- Add the butter and rest of the mint, this time lightly chopped, coat well and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket