- 75 olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 1 whole bulb garlic, cut in half
- 750 g small Jersey Royal potatoes
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- 100 sour cream
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh chives
- Preheat the 200C gas 6.
- Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan or tray.
- Add the garlic cut side down with the potatoes, coat well in the oil and butter.
- Season well with salt and pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through and soft.
- Remove from the oven. Serve in a deep bowl and top with sour cream and lots of chives.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket