Succulent pork belly is a true delight, serve with mash and greens for a fabulous meal.
- 1 kg belly pork in one piece, rind removed
- 200 good quality strong chicken or pork stock
- 6 cloves garlic crushed
- Set the oven to 160C, gas 3.
- Season the belly pork well with salt and pepper.
- Place in a baking tray and add the boiling stock and garlic.
- Cover tightly with foil and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes, then check to see if cooked and soft and succulent.
- If not add a further 15-20 minutes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket