- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- pinch dried chilli flakes
- ½ tsp smoked paprika
- 350 g wild shelled prawns, Aldi defrosted sliced in half lengthways
- 3-4 tbsp dry sherry
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
- Heat the oil and add the garlic, chilli and paprika.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then add the prawns and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sherry and reduce quickly.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket