- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- pinch salt
- pinch ground pepper
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on bone in
- 1 chicken stock cube, Oxo
- 850 g bag frozen vegetables, beans, peas, carrots, sweetcorn
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 4 sesame burger buns
For the Sauce
- 6 tbsp bar-b-q sauce
- 6 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- Heat a large sauté pan and add the veg oil.
- Season the thighs well on both sides, then place skin side down in the hot oil.
- Brown well and turn over, then sprinkle with the crumbly stock cube.
- Spread the frozen veg all over the thighs, cover and turn down to a medium heat and cook for 20-25 minutes gently.
- Lift out the thighs and strain the veg really well.
- To the strained juices, add the ingredients for the sauce and mix really well.
- Place the vegetables into a bowl and fold through the mayo well.
- Chop the chicken into long strips and mix with the sauce.
- Pile the chicken onto the buns and serve with the veg salad on the side.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket