- 500 g purple sprouting broccoli
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 4 tbsp parsley, roughly chopped
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped tarragon
- 3 tbsp roughly chopped basil
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 15 g rocket
- Finely paste the anchovy, then add the olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper into a bowl and whisk well together.
- Add the herbs and oil, whisk well again, add the finely chopped rocket and mix well. It is best to leave the dressing for about 2 hours.
- Trim the broccoli leaving a few leaves; any stalks that are too thick split down the middle or into quarters, so you end up with all the stalks roughly the same thickness.
- Boil the broccoli in plenty of salted water and drain well and keep warm.
- Pile the warm broccoli onto four plates, spoon over the dressing, leave for 2-3 minutes before eating.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket