- 250 g brown basmati microwavable rice
- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 6 spring onions, sliced long diagonals
- 1 tsp garlic, finely chopped
- 1 medium egg, beaten
- 100 g baby spinach leaves
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- ground pepper
- 225 g king prawns, cooked
- Heat the large wok or frying pan till it is very hot.
- Place the rice into the microwave and set for 2 minutes, then start.
- Add the oil, onions and garlic. Sauté for 15-20 seconds, add the egg and sauté, moving really quickly around the pan until the egg is very dry.
- Add the spinach, soy and pepper, sauté really quickly until the bell goes off on the microwave.
- Add the king prawns
- Knock the hot bag of rice down to loosen, then add to the wok and stir through.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket