- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, peeled and finely chopped, same as the chicken
- 250 g cooked roast chicken, very small pieces
- 75 g roughly water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 55 g honey glazed cashews, chopped finely
- 5 tbsp Chinese plum sauce
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 4 tbsp cold water
- ½ Iceberg lettuce, roughly
- Heat the oil add the onion, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces, water chestnuts, nuts and sauce and warm through.
- Add a touch of water, and once boiling, thicken slightly with the cornflour and water.
- Season well, keep warm.
- Pull away 8 nice leaves of lettuce, wash well and place in a bowl.
- Place the warm chicken mix on the table, and serve the lettuce separately.
- Place a spoonful of mix into the centre of the lettuce leaf, wrap well and eat.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket