It sounds different, I know but this combination really works. An easy delicious vegetarian snack or main course.
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 460 g (4 x 115g sachets) microwaveable basmati rice, re-heated in the microwave
- 2 ripe avocados, cubed
- 2 fresh basil pots, chopped roughly
- 6 salad onions, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsp horseradish
- Heat the oil in a wok. Add the beaten eggs and cook until very dry, stirring all the time.
- Add the warmed rice and really mix well.
- Add the cubed avocado, chopped basil and salad onions.
- Season well with salt and pepper, then add the horseradish, again mix well.
- Serve in deep bowls.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket