- 4 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g wild Atlantic frozen shelled prawns
- 1 medium egg white
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 200 g frozen chopped onions
- 100 g frozen sweetcorn
- 100 g frozen broad beans
- 2 tbsp Poke sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 4 tbsp frozen basil, chopped
- ground pepper
- Mix the egg white and flour and add the prawns.
- In a deep wok, heat the oil.
- Place the prawns one by one into the hot oil and sear well, then turn over to seal the other side.
- Lift out and place onto a plate. You may need to add a little more oil.
- Add the onions and cook over high heat to get some quick colour, then add the corn and beans, coat well.
- Add the prawns back and the sauces, juice, basil and pepper, saute and check the seasoning.
- Serve straight away.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket