There's something truly magical about a perfectly roasted potato. The crispy exterior gives way to a fluffy, buttery centre that's simply irresistible.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- vegetable oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 220C gas 7.
- Wash the potatoes well, then cut them into roughly 2-3cm cubes, skin on.
- Place into a saucepan, cover with cold water, add a little salt and place on the stove.
- Bring to a boil, simmer until half cooked, then drain well in a colander.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a baking tray and add the drained potatoes, season well with salt and ground pepper.
- Add the rosemary mix in and pop into the oven. Cook for 15-20 minutes then mix them up.
- Cook for a further 15 until well browned and crispy.
- Serve with the roast chicken.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket