This could arguably be the best cookie dough you will ever make. The secret is adding the condensed milk, which gives you the most wonderful texture, crisp outside and a soft centre.
- 225 g unsalted butter, softened
- 225 g caster sugar
- 170 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 350 g self-raising flour
- 150 g white chocolate, chopped
- 175 g raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 180C 350F Gas Mark 4.
- Cream the butter and sugar until pale in a large bowl and then stir in the condensed milk.
- Sift in the flour and then work into a soft dough with your hands. Mix in the chocolate.
- Take a small handful of dough and flatten it with your fingers.
- Place 2-3 raspberries into the centre of the cookie and fold over the sides of the dough to encase the raspberries. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Place onto parchment-lined baking trays, spacing well apart and bake for about 15-18 minutes or until golden brown at the edges, but still a little soft.
- Allow the cookies to cool slightly and set them before transferring to a cooling rack.
- The dough without the raspberries will keep in the fridge for 2-3 days or about 1 month in the freezer - freeze in small, slightly flattened chunks and bake as required!
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket