- 100 g rolled oats
- 300 ml any milk
- 4 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 100 g raspberries, frozen
- 1 small apple
- 100 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Mix all the ingredients really well.
- Spoon a 3rd into a bowl, then add the raspberries.
- Top with another 3rd, add the grated apple.
- Finally, add the last 3rd, cover and pop in the fridge overnight, stirring occasionally.
- When about to serve, top with the blueberries.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket