The weather is warming up, and it's the perfect time to enjoy a fresh summer salad and what could be better than a fantastic homemade dressing.
- 100 g fresh sieved raspberry puree
- 1.5 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp raspberry or red wine vinegar
- 60 safflower or sunflower oil
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- pinch salt
- touch of water to let the dressing down if needed
- Place the raspberry puree into a bowl and add the mustard, vinegar and whisk together well.
- Add the oils till the dressing emulsifies, then adjust with a little water and season to taste.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket