- 4 large pitta breads
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- Carefully and with a sharp knife, slice the pitta open horizontally
- Brush the outside of all 8 slices with olive oil and season well with salt and pepper, then bake in the oven for 6-8 minutes to brown slightly.
- Remove the tray and do the same to the inside of the pitta now.
- Re bake until almost crisp all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and rub well with garlic.
- Cut into large triangles and serve with the braise.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket