Perfect with slow roast Pork
- 500 g rhubarb, cut into 2cm chunks
- 50 ml cold water
- 100 ml white wine vinegar
- 100 g caster sugar
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly ground
- Wash the rhubarb well and place it into a stainless steel pan.
- Add the water cook over gentle heat until you have a thick stew.
- Liquidise then pass through a fine sieve.
- Then add the caster sugar, salt, pepper and vinegar to the sauce and bring to a boil.
- Cook down gently until the sauce is thick, similar to double cream. This will take about 15-20 minutes.
- Serve warm over pork and crackling.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket