- 50 g unsalted butter, very soft
- 75 g caster sugar
- 170 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 4 medium free-range eggs, at room temperature, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 350 g bitter dark chocolate (70%), melted
- 75 g flour, optionally use gluten-free flour
For the Topping
- 120 g raspberries
- 275 ml cold double cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- Lightly whisk the cream, then add a little vanilla and a little icing sugar to taste. Do not over whisk, then re-chill.
- Place a large baking sheet in the oven and preheat to 200C gas 6.
- Grease well six 150ml metal moulds (small pudding basin shape) and cut circles of baking parchment to line the bases.
- Cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk together using a handheld electric mixer until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the eggs and the vanilla.
- Stir in the melted chocolate and finally add the flour, mixing until smooth.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the moulds for each one.
- Place the moulds onto the hot baking sheet in the oven and cook for 8-9 minutes until puffed and risen.
- Remove from the oven and straight away, run a knife around the edge of the puddings to un-mould onto a serving plate.
- Serve with vanilla cream and raspberries.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket