A rolled sirloin is an excellent choice for a special occasion or a hearty family meal, as it is simple to cook and easy to carve.
- 750 g sirloin of beef
- Pre-heat the oven to 230C gas 8.
- Place the sirloin in a tray on a large piece of scrunched up foil.
- Season well.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes to colour a little, then reduce the heat to 200C gas 6 and cook for a further 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and wrap in fresh foil and keep warm.
- Rest for at least 20 minutes wrapped.
- Use the tray for making the gravy.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket