- 1 large cauliflower, broken into florets, including all the green stalks from the outside of the cauliflower
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220C / Gas 7
- Place the cauliflower into the tray. Drizzle over the oil and season well with salt and pepper.
- Place into the oven and cook for 20 minutes, then add the chopped green stalks and cook for a further 20-25 minutes, turning occasionally so the cauli cooks and takes on a really nice colour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then use in recipes.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket