Delicious and great for sharing over a coffee. (0.15 units of alcohol per serving)
- 200 g dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 g Carnation Condensed Milk
- 50 ml Baileys Irish cream, (optional or similar cream liqueur)
- 25 g butter, melted
- 75 g dried cranberries
- 75 g white chocolate, chopped
- 75 g digestive biscuits, crushed
- 200 g mini white marshmallows
- 100 g white chocolate, melted for drizzling
- Place the dark chocolate, condensed milk, Baileys Irish cream and butter into a large bowl.
- Melt in a bowl set over a pan of simmering water.
- Beat until smooth, then cool slightly, then stir in the cranberries, white chocolate, digestive biscuits and finally the marshmallows.
- Line a Swiss roll tin with baking parchment, and press the mixture into the tin.
- Cover and chill well and leave to set.
- Drizzle with melted white chocolate and cut into thick fingers and serve.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket