- 250 g popping corn
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 0.5 tsp pouring salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika, (level)
- 2 tsp dried garlic powder
- 2 tbsp malt or any vinegar
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed saucepan; taking care not to burn
- Add the corn, and turn the heat down slightly.
- Cover, then leave to cook until all the popping has ceased.
- Turn out the hot popcorn, then sprinkle with salt, paprika and garlic.
- Really mix well whilst hot.
- When ready to serve, drizzle over a little malt vinegar
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket