- 500 g new or salad potatoes, cut in half lengthways
- 1 medium onion, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, freshly milled
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- Place the potatoes into cold water and bring to a boil, and salt well.
- Simmer until cooked then, drain well.
- Heat the oil, then add the onions and soften for 10 minutes, remove from the pan.
- Add the drained potatoes and a little more oil and gently fry for 15 minutes, or until nicely browned all over.
- Add the onions, parsley and season with salt and pepper.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket