- 2 chicken thighs, half boned and then turned inside out
- 8 tbsp dried breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- dusting of four
- vegetable oil
For the Mayo
- 6 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp tarragon, chopped
- 1 tbsp basil, chopped
- 1 tbsp chives, chopped
For the Salsa
- 2 tomatoes chopped
- ¼ red onion , finely chopped
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp coriander, chopped
- pinch chilli powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients for the mayonnaise into a deep bowl and mix together.
- Place all the ingredients for the salsa into a bowl and do the same mix well.
- Lightly dust the chicken thighs in a little flour, then dip into beaten egg and finally breadcrumbs, pat down well.
- Cook the thighs in a little oil for 8-10 minutes on each side, baked in a hot oven also works well.
- Place the salsa on a plate top with a chicken thigh and finally spoon over the mayo
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket