- 2 small courgette
- 6 tbsp self-raising flour
- cold water to mix
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- vegetable oil
- Place the courgettes into a large bowl, add the flour and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper mix well.
- When ready to cook, heat the oil in a large frying pan.
- Add water to the courgettes and flour and mix gently so that the flour is soft and tacky.
- Place small amounts into the hot oil, press down slightly and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked and lightly browned.
- Repeat until all the mixture is cooked.
- Serve warm with the banana chutney.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket