- 300 g frozen peas
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100 boiling water, roughly
- 400 g cooked fusilli
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp Mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place the peas into a small saucepan, add the stock cubes and water level with the peas, then bring to a boil.
- Carefully spoon 3/4 of the peas and all the stock into a liquidiser and blitz until smooth.
- Pour over the warm pasta and stir well, then add the olive oil and Mozzarella and lightly mix.
- Serve with a little black pepper.
Add ingredients from Vickery TV straight to your favourite online supermarket